I earned $25 in Amazon Gifts Cards in 9 days

I was able to earn five $5 Amazon Gift Cards, two of those were in the same day! I completed lots of special offers and tasks and was able to convince a few more friends to sign up so I got some referral swag bucks too. But the majority of them were on my own. More details on how I earned them will be coming to this site too, as I want to share the knowledge and joy!


From what I understand, you can only redeem for 5 of the same prize in month, so I guess no more Amazon Gift Cards for me in the month of May. So I will either see what else is in the Swag Store, or save my Swag Bucks up to redeem next month. :)

Here's the proof, check out the "Order Date". (click on picture to enlarge, you may then have to click on it again to soom in, as it's a biggin!)

2 comments:

I used Swagbucks and I have to say its so slow. After struggling, I found another website similar and got right on. Luckily, I have over $600 and I had no regrets at all. Just easy polls, answering questions was all I had to do. Comparing both I was amazed of how much I made. Try it and good luck http://www.points2shop.com?ref=Johnac1

Swagbucks is a great way to earn extra cash. Your readers may be interested in a site called, BrokeStudentSupply.com it has lots of tips on earning and easy offers to complete!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More