Graphical Breakdown of Which Tasks Really 'Pay'

I signed up for Swag Bucks in November 2010 and earned 32 Swag Bucks my first day. Then I stopped using it. I never touched it again until January 19th, 2011.  As I write this post, it has now been 14 weeks and to date, I have earned 5,003 Swag Bucks and have redeemed for 11 $5 Amazon gift cards and am working towards my 12th.

I decided to break down for my readers which tasks pay off the most while using swag bucks. I got the most Swag Bucks from searching, after that, Sepcial offers. I was surprised to see I've earned more Swag Bucks from surveys than Swag Codes, but that will soon change because I rarely do surveys anymore while I do Swag Codes every day. The following graph shows how I've earned my 5,003 swagbucks in just under 14 weeks. The numbers shown in parenthesis are exactly how many Swag Bucks I earned doing that particular task.

If you're ready to sign up for Swag Bucks, I'd appreciate you using my link by clicking here.
Click on the image to enlarge if it's fuzzy.


*Other refers to 30 SBs for my initial registration, 50 for my birthday, 5 for "liking" Swag Bucks on Facebook, and 20 for a promo they were running.

1 comments:

I used Swagbucks and I have to say its so slow. After struggling, I found another website similar and got right on. Luckily, I have over $600 and I had no regrets at all. Just easy polls, answering questions was all I had to do. Comparing both I was amazed of how much I made. Try it and good luck http://www.points2shop.com?ref=Johnac1

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More